Rosna graduated from the Faculty of Law of the University of North Sumatra, Medan, Indonesia and obtained her master's degree from Pelita Harapan University, Jakarta, Indonesia majoring in Educational Technology. She has become a Partner of HHR Lawyers in 2003. She was elected as the team leader of Banking & Finance and Capital Markets & Securities practice groups. Her areas of specialization encompass: (i) Real Property; (ii) Corporate and Investment; (iii) Mergers & Acquisitions; and (iv) Insolvency.
Her extensive experience preparing transaction documents within the areas of practice mentioned above has enabled her to handle various types of projects on banking and finance as well as capital markets within the Indonesian legal market as well as for offshore clients intending to do business in Indonesia.
- In Banking & Finance works, she among others involved in various domestic and off-shore loan syndication and other financing documents, inter-creditor agreement, Indonesian security documents and commercial paper transaction involving national and as international financial institution, as well as in debt restructuring transactions in Indonesia.
- In Capital Market & Securities works, she has acted in representing numerous Indonesian companies in relation to various capital market transactions, e.g. (i) initial public offering; (ii) international and domestic right issues; (iii) merger & acquisition transactions of publicly held companies; (iv) equity as well as debt restructuring; and (v) other related transactions in connection with 144A Offering representing both issuers and buyers interests.
- In Corporate & Investment works, she has represented numerous multinational and Indonesian group of companies in all corporate & investments works, e.g.: (i) merger & acquisition works; (ii) asset acquisition and disposal; (iii) setting up companies (including a foreign investment company); (iv) equity as well as debt restructuring of companies; (v) agency/distribution and franchise issues; (vi) employees related transactions; (vii) complex legal due diligence works; and (viii) insolvency and liquidation.
- Virtual Roundtable – Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Corporate Livewire (2020)
- Getting the Deal Through – Initial Public Offering in 21 Jurisdiction Worldwide (2017)
- The Restructuring Review – Eleventh Edition (2018)
- Virtual Round Table – Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Corporate Livewire (2015)
- Creditors’ Rights in Insolvency Proceedings, A Practical Guide for Smaller Practices – Insol International (2011)
- Banking and Finance Client Strategies in Asia – Inside the Minds, Aspatore (2010)
- Corporate Insolvency: An Indonesian Perspective, “BNA International – Corporate Insolvency” (2009)
- Indonesian chapter of Insolvency & Restructuring, “Getting the Deal Through” (2007)
- Speaker at a seminar on Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring in Asia where she delivers the topic of “Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency in Indonesia” (Singapore, 2008)
- A licensed Advocate under the Indonesian Advocates Association (Perhimpunan Advokat Indonesia – PERADI)
- A licenced Capital Market Legal Consultant under the Indonesian Association of Capital Market Legal Consultant (Himpunan Konsultan Hukum Pasar Modal – HKHPM)
- A licensed Receiver and Administrator under the Indonesian Receiver and Administrator Association (Asosiasi Kurator dan Pengurus Indonesia – AKPI)
- Member of INSOL International
- Member of IR Global
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific – Recommended Lawyers in Shipping (2023)
- IFLR1000 – Highly Regarded Lawyer for Banking, Restructuring and Insolvency (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Vantage Asia – The A List (Indonesia’s Top 100 Lawyers) (2018)