We are proud to be a reputable national Indonesian commercial law firm which provides a wide range of legal services, both in transactions and dispute matters for the interests of domestic and multinational companies which are doing business in Indonesia.
In 2021, HHR Lawyers celebrates its 25th anniversary of its multi-years existence in the Indonesian legal market. With more than 25 years of experience, HHR Lawyers has acquired cutting-edge knowledge and in-depth expertise in comprehending the dimension and implication of the spider-web regulations and the constant change of policies to enable us to facilitate and protect the clients' interests in domestic and trans-border transactions as well as dispute matters.
In delivering our professional legal services, we think globally but know how to approach and solve issues locally. We trust that our ability to fully understand and comprehend the local laws and up-date Indonesian legal practices are pivotal factors that enable HHR Lawyers to deliver professional and value-added legal services and to make things happen in our clients' transactions, projects and/or dispute matters.
HHR Lawyers is a member of Meritas, the premier global alliance of independent law firms. Meritas firms offer a full range of legal services to meet every client need. To learn more visit www.meritas.org.
- Global Legal Network – Meritas Focuses On Quality amid Market Turbulence
- Newsletter - Financial Services Authority Allows General Meeting of Shareholders of Public Companies to be Convened Electronically in The Midst of The Corona Virus Disease-19 (“COVID-19”) Pandemic
- Newsletter - New Capital Market Regulations on Material Transactions and Affiliated and Conflict of Interest Transactions
- Newsletter - Doing Business During The Pandemic: Indonesia’s Government Support in Countermeasuring The Corona Virus Disease-19 (“COVID-19”) Outbreak
- Newsletter - Mandatory Disclosure of The Beneficial Owner of A Limited Liability Company
- Newsletter - Restorative Justice as A Solution in Indonesian Criminal Proceedings
- Newsletter - Corona Virus Disease-19 (“COVID-19”) Pandemic as Force Majeure in Indonesia?
- HHR Lawyers’ Nini N. Halim Elected to Board of Directors of Meritas Global Alliance of Law Firms
- Recognitions from Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific 2021
- Pheo M. Hutabarat Named to Indonesia's Top 100 Lawyers 2021 by The A-List Asia Business Law Journal
- Meet Meritas Young Lawyers from All Across Asia
- Meritas Young Lawyers Asia - Episode 2: How We Came to be Lawyers?
- HHR Infographics on Certain Legal Issues: Credit Restructuring
- HHR Infographics on Certain Legal Issues: Suspension of Debt Payment Obligation in Property Business
- HHR Infographics on Certain Legal Issues: Data Protection and Cybersecurity
- HHR Infographics on Certain Legal Issues: Clean Break Provision in Termination of Distributorship Agreement in Indonesia
- HHR Infographics on Certain Legal Issues: Intellectual Property Rights in the Electronic System
- HHR Infographics on Certain Legal Issues: New Positive List of Investment in Indonesia
- HHR Lawyers is Named as M&A Law Firm of the Year in Indonesia by The 2021 Lawyer Network Annual Awards
- Recognitions from asialaw Profiles and Leading Lawyers 2022 Edition
- Meritas Young Lawyers Asia - Episode 3: Traditional Costumes Worn in Asia
- Recognitions from IFLR1000 31st Edition 2021-22
- Pheo M. Hutabarat is Chosen as Capital Market Expert of the Year in Indonesia by Leaders in Law - Global Awards 2021
- HHR Recognitions in 2021
- Season's Greetings from HHR Lawyers
- HHR Lawyers Earns Recertification in Meritas, the Leading Global Alliance of Independent Business Law Firms
- HHR Lawyers in DOLC 2022 Workshop "Putting Your Thoughts into Legal Writing"
- Milanti T. Kirana is Selected as Asian Legal Business Indonesia Rising Stars 2022
- Soft Skill Sharing Session “Work Ethics the HHR Way – Virtual Meeting and Social Media Ethics on Working or Professional Life”
- HHR Lawyers Celebrated Kartini Day
- Meet Our Meritas Young Lawyer Representative - Bunga F. Wijayanti
- HHR Lawyers Will Attend the 2022 Meritas Annual Meeting in London
- Pheo M. Hutabarat is Listed in Indonesia's Top 100 Lawyers 2022 of The A-List Asia Business Law Journal
- HHR Lawyers and Pheo M. Hutabarat are Listed in Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific 2022 Ranking
- HHR Lawyers is Recognised as Recommended Firm in Capital Markets: Debt & Equity by IFLR1000 2022
- What's Happening with Data Privacy in Indonesia? An Interview with Data Privacy Lawyers of HHR Lawyers